- Writers are a generous group, and they want to build a readership! They know readers are always looking to discover new-to-them authors. That’s where Books on the House comes in. Our goal is to bring books and readers together. The authors featured on Books on the House for Kids and Teens donate autographed copies of their books to be sent to randomly selected winners at the end of their featured week. Winners will be notified that they’ve won, and a snail mail address will be requested. Once the snail mail address is received, books will be mailed to winners. Every week you get to learn about and have a chance to win is a great new book.
- Books On The House for Kids and Teens will strive to have books shipped to winners within 1-2 weeks. There is never a charge to the winners! Books are shipped from different parts of the country, so please be patient!
- Books On The House for Kids and Teens is not responsible for lost or damaged books. Mishaps with the mail system sometimes happen.
- If no email address is given on the entry form, the entry will be discarded and a alternate winner will be selected.
- Books On The House for Kids and Teens has a completely automated and random system of drawing the winner’s names. We use Mac’s Numbers software, which allows us to randomly choose winners each week. If you didn’t win this week, try again next week. Every week is a brand new chance.
- Every week is a new opportunity to win. Each person can enter only once per week. However, feel free to enter once per week at Books on the House, as well!
- If you are interested in being a featured author at Books on the House for Kids and Teens, Please visit our Featured Author Information Page, or send an email to for pricing.