Featured Author Info & Pricing
Books on the House is for authors who want the most bang for their buck. You’ll reach thousands of people during your featured week, gaining essential exposure for your book. Books on the House will put your book in front of a captive and excited audience at an affordable price. Make Books on the House for Kids and Teens part of your marketing plan.
Marketing is your plan of action on increasing exposure and sales of your product.
Books on the house is one aspect of your marketing plan.
Promotion is about keeping your book(s) front and center in the minds of your audience, and introducing your book(s) to potential new readers. promotion helps build demand, or buzz, for your book(s).
Books on the house is a promotional element of your marketing plan.
If you’re interested in becoming a featured author at Books on the House for Kids and Teens, you’re in good company.
We launched in february of 2010 to great success! Our average daily visits are close to 500 and our page views are averaging 1200 a day.
Scheduled and past authors include:
- Bestselling Author Alyson Noel
- Bestselling Author Jennifer Donnelly
- Bestselling Author Ridley Pearson
- NY Times Bestselling Author Jane Yolen
- Bestselling Author Suzanne Crowley
- Bestselling children’s author Joyce Stengel
- Bestselling children’s author Debbie Dadey
- YA author Alexandra Bullen
- Children’s author Joan Holub and illustrator Suzanne Williams
For more information, pricing, or to schedule a week, please contact