Featured Author Info & Pricing
Books on the House is for authors who want the most bang for their buck. You’ll reach thousands of people during your featured week, gaining essential exposure for your book. Books on the House will put your book in front of a captive and excited audience at an affordable price. Make Books on the House for Kids and Teens part of your marketing plan.
Marketing is your plan of action on increasing exposure and sales of your product.
Books on the house is one aspect of your marketing plan.
Promotion is about keeping your book(s) front and center in the minds of your audience, and introducing your book(s) to potential new readers. promotion helps build demand, or buzz, for your book(s).
Books on the house is a promotional element of your marketing plan.
If you’re interested in becoming a featured author at Books on the house, You’re in good company.
We launched in february of 2010 to great success!
Scheduled authors include:
- Bestseller Author Sarah Addison Allen
- Bestselling Author Ridley Pearson
- Bestselling Author Hank Phillippi Ryan
- Bestselling Author Lori Wilde
- NY Times Bestselling Author Brenda Novak
- Bestselling Author Nina Bruhns
- NY Times Bestselling Author Allison Brennan
- Bestselling Author Alex Sokoloff
- Bestselling Author Jennie Bentley
For more information, pricing, or to schedule a week, please contact